Great site

http://theglennbeck912project.com/

Comments

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH AND MANY,MANY MORE!
    I CAN'T WATCH GLENN BECK. HE MAKES ME ILL.HE IS SO OFF THE WALL.HE NEEDS A GOOD SHRINK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a website and a darned good one. Opinions of Glenn Beck aside, this site addresses the values and principles that have lost their place in our country. I sent an email a couple weeks ago asking for opinions on the the principles and values that Beck has put on this site and got no response. That just showed me that no one gives a damn anymore and I find that very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your good wishes, Jo. They are much appreciated. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me I give a damn about my country but Glenn Becks panic room and Obama = anti- Christ nonsense have nothing to do with love of country.They are extremist views that are more for his own gratification than for love of country. I'm so put off by his antics that I can't even stand to listen. I find him to be paranoid and a rabble rouser.
    I have total respect for your feelings toward him. But I just can't go to his site. It would be like me sending you a link to Keith Olbermann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your dislike for Beck. I respect that. But I have a feeling that much your opinion about his "panic room" and "anti-christ nonsense" comes from Newshounds, which distorts everything that comes from Fox News. I have found several distortions and flat out lies that they've told. I've commented on such but they won't print the truth. I wouldn't watch anything of Fox either if I read and believed everything Newshounds says. I have also found a tremendous double standard in their opinions.

    I do wish that people would go back to the values and principles that are on this site. We were there once and our country was in the best shape it had been in in decades. But now we are so blinded by "if it feels good, do it" or "live and let live" no matter the social consequence. I was part of that revolution and I regret that I once lived that way. Now we are paying the consequences. 40% of the babies born in 2007 were out of wedlock. A consequence. AIDS - a consequence. STDs - a consequence. Out of control greed - a consequence. Out of control corruption - a consequence. Poor education - a consequence. Too much government - a consequence. And few people care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't rely on any site for truth. I use my own common sense. Anything I see on any site I check out in several places before I believe it. My opinion of Glenn Becks paranoid craziness isn't from any site. I heard him when he was on CNN ask,I believe it was Rev.Haggee,"Do you think Obama is the anit-Christ?" I heard him ask the only muslum congresman "How do we know you are not working with our enemies?" In what world are those normal questions? He was aked if he would consider running for president (CANADA HERE I COME!) and his response was "The most overused phrase in my administration would be" We're out of missles? What do you mean we're out of missles?" I can't imagine that sounding rational in any context.I wouldn't want a president who's idea of running a country would be just bomb them all and if innocent people are killed so be it.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the things about Beck is, one must see the things he says in total context. I saw the show where he was asked if he would consider running for president and I saw his response. It was funny, which is what I think he was going for. He was basically saying he was not qualified nor interested in being president. Too bad Obama didn't realize the same thing before taking us to the brink. Much more of his garbage and we're bankrupt. But I digress -- hence the blog name :). I have to tell you I've heard many people ask if Obama was the anti-Christ. I'm sure Beck had, too, so he asked Haggee (or whomever) the question. From what I understand of the anti-Christ, it's a legitimate question. Obama and his stooges can say anything and we're to accept it without so much as a smirk because it is Obama. But let a conservative talk show host make a silly (and sometimes even stupid) comment and he's condemned, insane, or mean. I defended Obama on his "Special Olympics" remark because of the hypersensitivity of everyone these days. It should work both ways, though I know it never will, especially where Obama is concerned. Even his VP makes jokes about him:
    VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN KILLS AT GRIDIRON: “Axelrod really wanted me to do this on teleprompter -- but I told him I’m much better when I wing it. … I know these evenings run long, so I’m going to be brief. Talk about the audacity of hope. … President Obama does send his greetings, though. He can’t be here tonight -- because he’s busy getting ready for Easter. (Whisper) He thinks it’s about him. …"

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only way asking someone if they think President Obama is the anti-Christ is a legitimate question is if you believe it yourself.There is no context in which that is a normal question. It's an insulting and ridiculous question from a man who is on the edge. He frightens me. Not in the Heil Hannity O'Reilly way. He seems unstable and disturbed. Below is a list I found of people who have been accused of being the anti-Christ. The late not so great Jerry Fallwell said that the anti-Christ would be Jewish which is a lovely thing to say. So if you believe him I guess that lets President Obama off the hook. Unless he's "Lied" about that too.


    Bill Clinton: a popular choice among some callers on talk-radio. He's certainly bounced back from the brink of disaster enough times that it's not hard to believe that he has the Devil's luck. But Revelations says that the people "worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" Every time Clinton drops a bomb on somebody, we have to listen to a lot of yammering that he's just trying to distract attention from his sex life. So let's move on.


    Bill Gates: Now, Revelation does mention that the Antichrist makes everybody receive a mark without which "no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Hmmm. Sounds like an operating-system monopoly to me. The Book goes on to note that the number of the Beast is "six thousand threescore and six." Let's keep an eye on Gates, and if he ever releases a "Windows 666," we've got him.


    John F. Kennedy: A popular choice in his day among some people who were paranoid about a Catholic president. It got worse after he got 666 nominating votes at the 1956 Democratic Convention. But the Bible also speaks of the Antichrist miraculously recovering from a supposedly fatal head wound. I'm not saying it couldn't happen at this late date, but it's pretty long odds.



    As far as VP Biden he was not joking about or laughing at President Obama. He was mocking the people who have the idea that President Obama thinks of himself as the second coming. Not sure how that nonsense got started but I assume Faux News had a hand in it.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you look at the video I posted to you on the blog? It shows the complete context in which Beck asked the question, not the tacky snippets that people like to cull for their own amusement. But Obama possibly being the anti-Christ must have been a concern for many people because there's tons of them on the web that have asked the question. With all the idol worship the man has received, all the free passes he gets because he speaks so eloquently (with a teleprompter)whether it's the truth or not, because of his charisma (which I don't happen to see), he might have made a good candidate. If one is familiar with scripture, especially Daniel in the Old Testament and Revelation in the New Testament, it's understandable why some wonder. I read this today: "Like Hitler, who was one of history's anti-christ archetypes, he will have great charisma & speaking ability, 'a mouth speaking great things'.

    The Antichrist will rise to power on a wave of world euphoria, as he temporarily saves the world from its desperate economic, military & political problems with a brilliant 7-year plan for world peace, economic stability & religious freedom." If that doesn't sound like the Obamania, I don't know what does. http://www.countdown.org/armageddon/antichrist.htm

    Frankly, I don't see Obama as the anti-Christ because he doesn't have the military knowledge or really any executive leadership qualities. He doesn't know how to get out of campaign mode. But, I believe he could be a precursor and he shows how people will fall all over someone who "speaks well" and tells them he's gonna fix everything. When the real anti-Christ comes, he can thank Obama for "showing them the way".

    http://www.countdown.org/armageddon/antichrist.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Something of Historic Proportion is Happening"